Right-click on any of the forms below to download the PDF, in order to print, fill out, and bring in to the office for your appointment.
- Austin Travis County Integral Care: www.integralcare.org provides behavioral health and disability services to Travis County families. They also maintain 24 Hour Emergency Assistance; 472-HELP (4357).
- Capital Area, 211: www.unitedwaycapitalarea.org 2-1-1 is a free and confidential service connecting callers anywhere in Texas with health and human service providers in their community.
- SIMS Foundation: www.simsfoundation.org 512-267-SAFE is an organization that provides low cost mental health services to Austin-area musicians and their families.
- Safe Place: www.safeplace.org is an organization for local women, children and men who have experienced domestic abuse.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness: www.nami.org is a grassroots mental health organization dedicated to anybody affected by mental illness.
- National Institute of Mental Health: www.nimh.nih.gov provides information and research on mental illness.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse: www.drugabuse.gov provides information about drug abuse and addiction.
- American Psychology Associations Help Center: www.apahelpcenter.org provides information on how to choose a psychologist and articles and blogs on topics in psychology.
- American Psychiatric Association: www.healthyminds.org is a resource for information about mental illness and medication.
- Dart Center’s Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Information: www.ptsdinfo.org provides information about PTSD, resources and research.